CUTRIC is a national consortium of innovation leaders. Our members lead the design, development and launch of low-carbon smart mobility projects across Canada. CUTRIC offers a suite of business and networking opportunities, technical planning events, conferences, discounts, government advocacy and thought leadership.
Join now to benefit from the following initiatives allied to low-carbon smart mobility:
- Innovative commercialization projects that focus on “integration trials” over the long-term, rather than one-off pilots
- Simulation/modelling of battery electric buses (BEBs), fuel cell electric buses (FCEBs) and electric low-speed autonomous shuttles, as well as greenhouse gas relative measure analysis
- Learning and training opportunities for consultants and industry stakeholders
- Networking opportunities (workshops, technical seminars, conferences, webinars)
- Government outreach and lobbying efforts on behalf of low-carbon smart mobility that is technically-informed and evidence-based