Coordination and Operations
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth with people who care about our world, then this might be the role for you.
We are looking for three (3) Project Coordinators to support our commercialization, membership and research teams as they launch innovative designs within Canada's low-carbon smart mobility ecosystem.
The Project Coordinators will grow to be an integral member of our team and become familiar with all CUTRIC's membership, commercial and research projects in the low-carbon smart mobility sector in North America, and its membership base.
$65,000-$79,000 based on aptitudes and experience.
Saturday, June 10th 2023 (11:55PM EDT)
Anywhere in Canada
Full-time; 40 hours per week
Meaningful Work, With People Who Care About Our World
Working at CUTRIC means working on high-impact projects alongside a dedicated and welcoming team. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our values are much more than a nice list. They’re important statements that we incorporate into everything we do.
We are looking for team members whose professional goals align with the following values.
For candidates who uphold CUTRIC’s values, we offer the following benefits:
- Professional, hardworking and passionate team of problem solvers
- Employees are valued and hard work is recognized
- Prioritization of mental health in the workplace, including staff mental health days to recharge
- Health benefits plan
- Professional development opportunities — we support continuous learning
- Great networking opportunities
- Skills and talents are constantly recognized and developed
- Working with a team who understands that our success is a combined effort, and collaboration is key to success