Ph.D. or Post-Doctoral Project Development Officer
Are you an individual who has recently completed her or his Ph.D. (or is near completion) or who has recently completed her or his post-doctoral research fellowship (or who is near completion).
We are seeking inter-disciplinarians with a combination of quantitative and qualitative skill sets. CUTRIC is looking for individuals who are dedicated to supporting the growth of a low-carbon smart mobility economy in Canada, are flexibly-minded and willing to take on a variety of project development, research and logistics/planning roles, and who are open to growing with the CUTRIC team over time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Interact with CUTRIC members to clearly understand project needs and expectations
• Build positive working relationships with members and ensure member satisfaction
• Act as primary contact for stakeholder queries and concerns
• Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to project requirements
• Develop quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Act as a representative of CUTRIC
• Circulate between multiple projects and balance the needs of each project
• Write reports on the project for stakeholders
• A proactive results-driven attitude and an ability to self-guide, self-learn and self-correct are important.
• Problem solving skills are crucial.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are requisite.
• Bilingual candidates (with French and English skills) are especially welcomed.
• Ability to learn and work within a fast-paced environment is required.
• Strong computer proficiency skills (Office skills are a basic minimum; NVivo, SPSS, and other analytical skills are welcomed.).
Interested candidates should submit their resume, and cover letter detailing their knowledge sets and skills and why they are interested in working with CUTRIC to the attention of Lindsay Craig (firstname.lastname@example.org)