NOTICE: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
CANADIAN URBAN TRANSIT RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CONSORTIUM (CUTRIC)
CONSORTIUM DE RECHERCHE & D’INNOVATION EN TRANSPORT URBAIN AU CANADA (CRITUC)
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of the Canadian Urban Transit Research and Innovation Consortium (CUTRIC) will be held at the Radisson Toronto Airport West, 175 Derry Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5T 2Z7, on June 17, 2019, running from 3PM - 5PM EDT the purposes of:
· Receiving the report of the Chair of the Board;
· Receiving the report of the Executive Director & CEO;
· Receiving the Audited Financial Statements of CUTRIC for the year ending December 31, 2018.
· Appointing the Auditors of CUTRIC and authorizing the Directors to fix their remuneration;
· Dealing with other matters as may be appropriately brought before the meeting.
· Please contact Adriana Shu-Yin
Please note that CUTRIC’s 2019 AGM is being held in conjunction with CUTRIC’s 1st National Hydrogen Mobility Innovation Conference. The theme of the conference is “Hydrogen Homecoming: Bringing H2 Mobility Back to Canada,” which will also be held at the Radisson Toronto Airport West, 175 Derry Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5T 2Z7 on June 17-18, 2019.
· Members who wish to register for the full Conference Program may do so here.
· Please contact Lana Sanderson